- Michigan Department of Community Health – Statewide community health resources in Michigan and further health resources.
- CDC HIV/AIDS – Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Kaiser Family Foundation HIV/AIDS Information – KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation) is a nonprofit organization focusing on national health issues, as well as the U.S. role in global health policy.
- World Health Organization HIV/AIDS Information – Founded in 1948, WHO is the United Nations agency that connects nations, partners and people to promote health, keep the world safe and serve the vulnerable – so everyone, everywhere can attain the highest level of health.
- TheBody.com – Reliably published vital HIV-related information, news, support and personal perspectives.
- POZ.com – An award-winning print and online brand for people living and are affected by HIV/AIDS.
- ACLU HIV – The ACLU works to defend and advance the civil rights and civil liberties of people living with HIV.
- Sero Project – Sero centers PLHIV leadership to end HIV criminalization, mass incarceration, racism and social injustice by supporting inclusive PLHIV networks to improve policy outcomes, advance human rights and promote healing justice.
- Positive Woman’s Network – A nationwide community of women living with HIV whose mission is to involve all women living with HIV, in all our diversity, including gender identity and sexual expression, in all levels of policy and decision-making.
- HIV Plus Magazine – Health publication for people who are more than a status. Available in print, digital, and online.
- Positively Aware Magazine – One of the most trusted sources of HIV treatment and advocacy news.
- OutFront Kalamazoo – OutFront Kalamazoo is a not-for-profit, charitable organization serving the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and allied community in Southwest Michigan.
- LGBT Detroit – LGBT Detroit’s mission is to increase awareness of and support Detroit’s dynamic LGBT culture through education and advocacy with integrity and pride.
- Human Rights Campaign – The Human Rights Campaign envisions a world where every member of the LGBTQ+ family has the freedom to live their truth without fear, and with equality under the law.
- Parents & Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) – Founded in 1973 after the simple act of a mother publicly supporting her gay son, PFLAG is the nation’s largest family and ally organization.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force – The National LGBTQ Task Force advances full freedom, justice and equality for LGBTQ people.
- ACLU on LGBTQ Rights – The ACLU works to ensure that lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, & queer people belong everywhere and can live openly and authentically without discrimination, harassment, or violence.
- Equality Michigan – EQMI is Michigan’s statewide lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) political advocacy organization.
Our Services are offered during standard business hours, but there are alternatives for after-hour care. If you live in Southwest Michigan and are in a crisis, please contact our friends at Gryphon Place: (269) 381-4357
To speak with an HIV-specific resource anytime, day or night (in English, en Espanol), please contact The National AIDS Hotline: (800) 232-4636
Women Alive is staffed by women who are living with HIV. They offer valuable information for all women. In English, en Espanol: (800) 554-4876, Monday—Friday, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PST, or send an email